Star Student Savings Club
Alliance is a great place for your children to open their first savings account. Instilling the value of saving from a young age helps start a life-long habit and teaches your children about the responsibility and rewards that come with it. Our Star Student Savings Club is designed to help children ages 0-12 understand what a credit union is while teaching them how to be a superstar saver!
As a member of our Star Student Savings Club, you will earn $1 for every “A” or “B” that you receive on your semester report card. To encourage you to save that hard-earned money, we have created our Superstar Savings Card. Every time you save $5, simply bring it into any branch for deposit and we will give you a Superstar Savings Sticker. Once you collect 20 stickers or have saved up $100, we will deposit an additional $5 into your Star Student Savings Club account.*
• Receive $1 for every “A” or “B” on their semester report card
• Kid’s earn 10% APY on the first $500 they save!
• Savings account minimum balance of just $5
• 12-Month Superstar Saver CD: Perfect way to start saving for college. Open today for just $250!
Help your child, grandchild, niece or nephew develop good savings habits and have fun at the same time. Simply visit any branch to start your child’s Star Student Savings Club account today! Please bring your child’s Social Security card at account opening. Call us with any questions at 636-343-7005, option 0.
Super Saver Coloring Page
Be sure to bring your finished page to your branch!
Alliance Credit Union does not collect information from children under 13 years of age in adherence with COPPA, The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
*Disclosure: • Original report card must be presented. • Only two report cards can be submitted per school year, per account. • Maximum payout of $25/year per youth account • Rewards will be honored for A’s & B’s or the equivalent grading scale for your individual school or district. • Member must redeem their filled sticker card in branch. • The first $500 on deposit will earn 9.57% interest for an APY of 10.00%. • All funds above $500 on deposits will earn the same rate as a regular savings account.
CU Succeed Teen Checking
Alliance Credit Union’s CU Succeed® Teen Account is a great new teen savings and financial education program brought to you free by the credit union. It’s all about learning how to manage money and finances. That means it’s all about you-our teen members!
Being a member of CU Succeed® (all Alliance members age 13-19) will ensure that you get practical advice on financial topics that really matter, such as:
- Balancing a checkbook
- Learning to budget and plan ahead
- Getting an auto loan
- Managing credit effectively
- Understanding financial terms
Becoming a member of CU Succeed® is your first step towards making the most of your money.
- CU Succeed Savings ($5 minimum opening balance)
- CU Succeed 12-month Certificate of Deposit (only $250 minimum balance)
- CU Succeed Checking with FREE Box of CU Succeed Checks (16+ w/parent or guardian)
- FREE ATM Card (16+) or Debit Card (18+)
- FREE Virtual Branch Online Banking
- Surcharge-Free Access to more than 28,000 CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide
- Young Adult VISA® Credit Card
- .50% APR** Discount on Computer or other Signature Loans
- .50% APR** Discount on First Car Loan
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE Electronic Statements
- And much more!
*For qualified members. Age restrictions may apply. **APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
For more information on the CU Succeed® program check us out online, or please call or come by Alliance Credit Union. We’ll be glad to answer any questions you may have or help you get started with managing your money. After all, helping our teen members with financial matters is what CU Succeed® is all about!
A complete list of account fees and disclosures are available on request.
Federally-Insured by the NCUA. Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government by the National Credit Union Administration, a U. S. Government Agency. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are insured separately to $250,000 by the NCUA.