We’re in the business of making things simple…
Step 1: Download our free app today!
Online Bill Pay
CardValet-Turns Your Debit Card On & Off
Personalized Debit Cards
You will have two options to choose from. Simply upload your image for full edge-to-edge card coverage or select the Photo ID Only option if you would only like your headshot. Many members choose this option for added debit card security. Please note that your current card will be disabled when you activate your new card. There is a $9.95 service charge for this service, which will be deducted from your checking account when the new card is ordered. Image submissions are subject for approval. For example, any third-party trademarks, copyrighted materials, or name, image and likeness of any public figures, will not be approved. For lost or stolen debit cards, please call 1-800-472-3272.
Notices that can be sent via e-Notices:
- ACH Overdraft Letters
- Overdraft Notice
- Overdraft Courtesy Pay Notice
- Transaction Receipts
- Loan Past Due Notice
- Variable Rate Notice
- Loan Payment Notice
To sign up for free e-Notices, log into Virtual Branch online banking and click on the Self Service tab. In the Additional Services bubble, click on e-Notices. Using the checkboxes, choose which e-Notices you would like to receive, or choose “All Notices.” You will also find our other green services such as E-Statements and Bill Pay within the Self Service tab. Members will receive an email when e-Notices are available. To view e-Notices, log into Virtual Branch and click on the Self Service tab to use the View e-Notices bubble. To discontinue e-Notices, please contact the credit union. It’s that easy to reduce paper usage cost, help the environment, and gain easy access to your important account information!
Alliance offers several ways to bounce-proof your checking account!
We understand just how busy your life is these days, and staying on top of outgoing payments is not always easy. It happens to all of us. You make an honest mistake in your checkbook. You’re a little short of cash 2-3 days before payday. Unusual or unforeseen circumstances pop up at just the wrong time. That’s why Alliance Credit Union offers options for overdraft protection on your checking account.
Option One: Transfer from Another Deposit Account
You can arrange for another deposit account to transfer automatically to prevent your checking account from being overdrawn. Regulation D limits the number of automatic transfers to non-transactional accounts (i.e., non-checking) to 6 per month. A nominal convenience fee will be charged per transfer.
Option Two: Overdraft Line of Credit
An overdraft line of credit gives you automatic protection when you need it, up to your credit limit. There’s no cost to you unless you use it. When you do, the interest is only pennies per day compared to expensive NSF and merchant returned check charges. Your overdraft line also provides you with a personal line of credit to use for whatever you need just by writing a check from your checking account. You can also access your credit line by transferring available funds to another Alliance account through Virtual Branch Online Banking.
Option Three: Courtesy Pay
Even after the overdraft protection options above, you’re still covered with Courtesy Pay. As a last line of defense, Courtesy Pay may cover your insufficient funds checks, up to your approved limit, for one fee per covered overdraft transaction. Although you pay the fee, it protects you from additional merchant returned check fees, as well as the embarrassment of an NSF check. Courtesy Pay goes into effect automatically after 60 days of having a checking account in good standing. This special service is available only after all overdraft protection options have been exhausted and is only available to qualified members.
Option Four: Extended Courtesy Pay
Be sure to opt-in below to extend this service to cover your everyday Debit/ATM transactions! By opting in, we will cover any inadvertent mistakes made with your debit/ATM card. No more declined transactions at the register due to insufficient funds. Opt-in today!
Zelle: Person-to-Person Payments
Opt-in to Text Messaging Service
We sure do love staying in touch with our members…
So much, in fact, you can now connect with us via text.
We know text messaging is a preferred method of communication for many. With our new service, you now have the ability to chat with us wherever and whenever through your mobile device.
Simply text your general questions/concerns to the same number you would call: 636-717-3859 and go about your day. One of our friendly team members will get back to you during credit union business hours.
Try it out and don’t forget to save our number in your contacts for future calls and texts!
Even after hours, we have you covered…
Text any of the following Keywords to 636-717-3859 for 24/7 follow-up:
- ATM: Find a no-fee ATM near you!
- App: Download our mobile app for Android and iPhone today.
- Auto Loan: Ready for a new car or want to refinance? Text to check out our auto loan options.
- Checking: Want checking that pays you back? Compare our checking account options today.
- Direct Deposit: Want to sign up for Direct Deposit? Give this form to your employer.
- Home Loan: We have some great home loan solutions! Learn more about what’s available.
- Hours: Location and branch hours information on the go.
- Keywords: Here is a quick list of keywords you can text for more details.
- Location: Need to visit us? Check out our locations and hours!
- New Member: Text to receive a link to apply online today!
- Rates: Find out our latest deposit and loan rates.
- Routing Number: Setting up a new deposit or payment? Our routing number is 281081505, but we can text it to you too!
Have a suggestion for a “Keyword”? Let’s chat…text us at 636-717-3859 with your suggestion.
Connect with us
What’s better than a newsletter, website alert, or email? Quick text updates from your favorite credit union pals.
Stay in the know about special offers, promotions, events, closings, and more!
Text the word “Alliance” to 636-717-3859 to begin receiving text alerts.
We promise not to bug you too much. When you opt-in to receive text messages from us, we’ll only send relevant & valuable information to you. But if at any time you decide to no longer receive these text message updates, simply text/reply STOP and we will remove you from any further communications.
- Dial (800) 714-3319 from a Touch-Tone telephone. Listen for the step-by-step instructions. (If this is your first time using Tel-A-Connect, press 2 for “help” information.)
- For account information press 1. You will need your member number and Tel-A-Connect PIN, which is the last four digits of your Social Security number, to access your account information. For added security, we suggest you change your PIN immediately after the initial use.
- To customize your PIN:
- Press 1 Account Information
- Press 2 Customer Service
- Press 3 Change PIN
- Use the menu below as your guide.
|Main Menu||Account Access Menu|
|1. Account Information System||1. Quick Check|
|2. Help Menu||2. Account inquiries|
|3. Financial Transactions|
|Savings Account Types||Checking Account Types|
|01 Savings||70 Daily Cash Fund|
|02 2nd Savings||75 Regular Checking|
|04 Holiday Savings||76 Free Personal Checking|
|05 Vacation Savings||78 Premier Checking|
|71 Daily Investment Fund||562 Line of Credit|
Use Speed Keys to Make Your Transactions Faster
To use the Speed Key Menu follow the steps above. At the greeting Press 1, then 1 again. You’ll be asked to index your Member Number followed by the “#” sign then your PIN followed by the “#” sign. Select a transaction from the list below. Use the “*” to return you to the previous menu.
- #12 Balance Information
- #13 Account history
- #14 Tax & IRA Info
- #15 Financial Transactions
- #43 Change PIN Number
Other Alliance Convenience Services:
- Electronic Statements: Enroll inside Virtual Branch
- Savvy Money Checkup: Online Financial Assessment Tool
- Printable Loan Payment Coupons
- Reorder Checks
- For lost or stolen debit cards, please call 1-800-472-3272.