Visa Debit Card
It’s Safe! It’s Fast! It’s FREE!
One card replaces both your checkbook & ATM card
800-321-5880 – Customer Service Line
Now when you go shopping or out of town, you can leave your checkbook at home. All you need is Alliance Credit Union’s FREE VISA Debit Card. It allows you to access funds from your checking account wherever you see the VISA symbol at more than 10 million stores, restaurants, and other locations around the world.So whether you are running errands, buying groceries, shopping for clothes or dining out – don’t worry. Take the card that lets you pay without writing checks or carrying lots of cash.
Use your FREE Visa Debit Card wherever VISA cards are accepted, around town and around the world. And it’s safer than carrying large amounts of cash. You can even use it when ordering merchandise or service by phone, mail, or Internet.
Visa Business Credit Card Options*
Choose from our popular business credit card options such as low rate, cash back or flexible rewards to find the one that works best for your business.
No matter which card you choose, your business will benefit from important features like:
• Free online expense reporting tools.
• No fee for additional employee cards.
• Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
• Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases
when your card is lost or stolen.
• Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
View our Visa Business Credit Card Options Here
Protect your Visa Debit or Credit Card with Verified by Visa.
For added protection, Verified by Visa protects your Visa cards with a password you create, giving you assurance that only you can use your Visa card online. Click here to activate your card and create your personal password. You’ll get the added confidence that your Visa card is safe when you shop at participating online stores. You’ll be glad you did.
Sign up today by clicking on the “Verified by VISA” logo.
Visa Prepaid Debit Card
Great for Business Owners and Parents with Kids in College!
Now the power to manage your money is in your hands. Just carry our prepaid debit card. You pre-fund your card with a specific amount of money so you can control your spending, but you can reload the card with more money at any time and as many times as you want. This card can be used at an ATM or any merchant where VISA is accepted.
Manage your prepaid debit card from your computer
Our Internet Management Tool lets you track your spending. You’ll always know how much you’ve spent, how much money is left on the card, and understand your spending habits. It’s any easy way to stay within a budget.
How to Reload Your Card
When the card is running low on funds, just re-load it by going to the Internet Management Tool located at www.cumoney.com or call us at (636) 343-7005 option 0 or stop by one of our branches. If you have questions, you can call 877-850-9650 24 hrs a day, 7 days per week, 365 day a year.
Put an end to being overdrawn or paying overdraft fees
You can only spend the amount on the prepaid debit card, so you never overdraw a checking account. This eliminates overdraft fees. Our prepaid debit card is very safe. It’s not tied to your checking or savings account. If your card is ever lost or stolen, you won’t have any risk.
Stop by any branch office and activate yours today!
Credit Card Processing
Premier Processing Systems (PPS) as our preferred merchant service vendor. PPS is offering a member-only program that includes wholesale pricing, cutting edge technology and compliance support. Click here to learn more.
* At Alliance Credit Union, our industry leading consumer and business credit card products offer competitive pricing combined with a full range of reward options – making it easy to select and apply for the card that meets your needs. If you continue to the Elan Credit Card Services site, you will be leaving the Alliance Credit Union web site. Alliance Credit Union is not responsible for the contents, use, or privacy and Internet security practices, and their terms and conditions apply. Please review the privacy and Internet security practices of each of the linked Internet web sites you visit before you provide any personally identifiable information.