Alliance Credit Union lobbies are now open.
The following guidelines are being put in place to promote the health and safety of both our members and staff. We highly recommend drive-thru service and online banking as alternatives to in-branch banking.
- Protective shields have been installed at every teller window and member service desk.
- All staff will be required to wear facial masks per St. Louis County and St. Louis City while performing transactions per CDC guidance.
- Social distancing will be observed and a distance of 6’ will be maintained at all times.
- Member capacity will be limited. This may mean longer wait times and members may be asked to wait outside of the building.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing will take place at regular intervals at teller windows and other shared member spaces.
- The health and wellness of our staff will be monitored on a daily basis.
- Safety of our employees and members are of the upmost importance.
In addition to drive-thru service, we have many other ways to access your account.
- Use online banking and our mobile banking app to check balances, transfer money, pay bills, deposit checks remotely, and a variety of other services.
- During regular business hours, speak to a Call Center Representative by calling 636-343-7005 or 1-800-541-6131. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30 pm & Saturday 8:30am-12:30 pm.
- Access your account by phone anytime day or night with Tel-A-Connect at 1-800-714-3319. Your phone PIN is required. A phone PIN can be reissued upon request by contacting our Call Center.
- Use our drive-up service available at most branches.
- Use walk-up night drop service at our Hampton and Bryan Road offices.
- If you own a safe deposit box with Alliance Credit Union, or you feel you must gain lobby access, please call us at 636-343-7005.
We will continually monitor CDC, state and local guidance and make changes as needed.