As you have probably heard, effective March 23 at 6pm the St. Louis area will be under a shelter in place order from government officials. At this time Alliance Credit Union has closed all of our lobbies, but as an essential business we will have drive-up service at most of our branches. Branches without drive-up service should use ATM or walk-up night drop services. Alliance Credit Union did this for the safety of our members and employees. Rest assured, Alliance Credit Union will remain available to our members during this order. We have comprehensive plans in place to help promote everyone’s health and safety as well as the continuity of our operations.
In addition to drive-thru service, we have many other ways to access your account.
- Use online banking and our mobile banking app to check balances, transfer money, pay bills, deposit checks remotely, and a variety of other services.
- During regular business hours, speak to a representative in our Call Center by calling 636-343-7005 or 1-800-541-6131. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30 pm & Saturday 8:30am-12:30 pm.
- Access your account by phone anytime day or night with Tel-A-Connect at 1-800-714-3319. Your phone PIN is required. A phone PIN can be reissued upon request by contacting our Call Center.
- Use our drive-up service available at most branches.
- Use walk-up night drop service at our Hampton and Bryan Road offices.
- If you own a safe deposit box with Alliance Credit Union, or you feel you must gain lobby access, please call us at 636-343-7005.
In preparation for potentially limited service at Alliance Credit Union, here are a few things you may want to do if you have not already done them.
- Enroll in online banking to gain access to your accounts from home 24/7. Your phone PIN will be required. A phone PIN can be reissued upon request by contacting our Call Center.
- Get a debit card for your account. You will be able to make deposits, pay for purchases and get cash without the need to come into a branch.
- Download the Alliance app for Apple and Android devices. You can deposit checks using the remote check deposit feature.
- Sign up for direct deposit if your employer offers it.
- Please make loan payments inside Virtual Branch, through one of our drive-ups, or via night drop. You may also mail payments to our Fenton office at the address below:
1280 S. Highway Dr.
Fenton, Mo 63026
If you are an Alliance Credit Union member facing financial hardship (job loss, reduced hours, etc.) due to the impact of the coronavirus, please call us at 636-343-7005 to discuss your current accounts. We are here for you.
Q: ARE EMPLOYEES IN BRANCHES HEALTHY?
A: Yes. Employees are given paid sick days and have been instructed to stay home if they are sick.
Q: IS THE CASH SANITIZED BEFORE GIVEN TO THE MEMBER?
A: No. We are unable to ‘sanitize’ currency before it is given to members. We recommend additional hand washing when handling cash.
Q: ARE YOU GOING TO CLOSE YOUR BRANCHES?
A: At this time, we are only closing our lobbies. We are still providing drive-thru service. Any additional changes to our operations will be posted here on our website.
Q: IF BRANCH LOCATIONS ARE CLOSED WILL ALL MY DIRECT DEPOSIT AND AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS STILL BE MADE?
A: Yes. All automatic files will be processed with no anticipated interruption.
Q: IF A MEMBER IS FINANCIALLY IMPACTED DUE TO LOSS OF WORK OR PAY ARE THEY STILL EXPECTED TO MAKE THEIR LOAN PAYMENTS?
A: Yes. Loan payments are expected by their payment due date, but extenuating circumstances will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. If you anticipate having trouble making your scheduled payment, please call us at 636-343-7005.
Q: IF BRANCHES CLOSE HOW WILL I GET CASH?
A: You can use an ATM or get cash back with your debit card at most retailers.
Q: HOW MUCH CASH CAN I GET FROM AN ATM?
A: You can get $500 per day. If you require a larger amount, please call our Call Center at 636-343-7005 to discuss your options.